THE DREAM

From the onset it was disturbing with a component of morbidity that hitherto I had never experienced in a dream sequence. I know not from where the idea took root but the plot of the dream revolved around getting shot in heart four times and make it look non premeditated. And just as dreams are, friendly hitmen can be found in a jiffy. The assassin in question was known to me, a hoodie wearing body without a face. Someone who I knew who could get the job done quietly and quickly. 

After all the discussions of what type of gun and how many shots to the heart etc, I get shot in the heart and I remember thinking that one doesn’t die quickly like the movies after getting shot! However before I die, the whole sequence went into a kind of loop as each and every time I would find inconsistencies. Assassins leaving their fingerprints, Bullet casings being left behind, Positioning of the body to make it look like an intruder, How will the assassins leave (there were two of them)? Will they be seen? What time of the day would be ideal? It has to be done when I am alone at home! In all I relived the shooting sequence about 4 to 5 times and then I woke up because at that time my spirit was hovering around the music room wondering which guitar to inhabit!!!

Comments

Popular Posts