AS I HEARD IT

Recently, a friend forwarded a video which contained a famous movie star singing a country song. While he managed to get all the notes right, the accent was ... to put it mildly ... flowing like a river... DISCLAIMER: Written as I heard it

Beleevinyu ... A Tchibyu tothe famous amayrigan singer .. Dawn Willlyams
(Believe in you ...A tribute to the famous american singer ... Don Williams)

(loud cheering from audience as the intro begins)

Idchone bele~evin supehstasss, organic foooo danforincars
(I don't believe in superstars, organic food and foreign cars)

Idchone bele~evtha prisogol, the certainty of gro-wingol
(I don't believe in the price of gold, the certainty of growing old)

That Ride is ride and leftis wrong, that noathansouth can geddalo~ong
(That right is right and left is wrong, that north and south can get along)

That east is east and Woest is Wes, And being first is alwaysbes
(That East is East and West is West and being first is always best)

Bud I bele~eve in lo~ove, I believin ba~aybe~eesssss
(But I believe in love, I believe in babies)
I beleevinnnnn  Moamantdaaaaa, I be leavinng you 
(I believe in Mom and Dad, I believe in you)
(wild crowd cheers)

WullaI doanbeleevthat havenway foronlitho sukongregay
(Well I don't believe ithat heaven waits for only those who congregate)

I'd liketothing that GodisLowe, He's daown belo~ow Heesupabo~owe
(I 'd like to think that God is love, He's down below, He's up above)

His waatch in pe~eople everywhare, He nose who doesan dozen care
(He's watching people everywhere, He knows who does and doesn't care)

And Iman ooadineryman, SumTimes I Wundteh who Iyam
(And I'm an ordinary man, sometimes I wonder who I am)

Bud I beliee~evin ... Lu~uwe, I beleavinn MyooSiiih
(But I believe in love, I believe in music)
I beleavinnn Ma~hajee~e , I beleav
innn You 
(I believe in magic, I beliee in you)

(wild crowd cheers)

I beleeeevin Lo~ove I be leavin babe~eeee, 
(I believe in love, I believe in babies)

I belieevin moamandtaad
(BI believe in Mom and Dad)

Antd I Beleaving you~u (Crowd erupts)
(And I believe in you)
~ vibrato



Comments

Popular Posts