NATURE OF NATURE


Storm clouds gather over eyebrows knit
Flashing anger in waves of Red 
It’s the worst when it's quiet
And the body spins alone in bed

Torrential rain is not pausible
When it’s fury rushes earthward 
Unheeding the clamour for ceasure 
Pleas that are seen but rarely heard

That is the nature of nature
To fill us with awe of unpredictability 
Universal bulldozer of human excesses
The sole repository of creativity

The more I discover ... the more you hide
The calmer the wave ... the stronger the tide
The more I get close ... the less I know
No becomes Yes and Yes becomes No

The closer I get...the further you stay
I understand now that, that is nature's way
The more understanding ... the doubt is less
That less is more, more or less

Gravity doesn't care where I am 
Who I know or Where I'm from
Storms may change my direction
But It always lands my feet towards home

Comments

Popular Posts